A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Craven is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craven
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craven Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Craven has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Craven MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Craven practice?
- Dr. Thomas Craven has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Craven practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.