A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Craven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Craven has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Craven practice?
Dr. Thomas Craven practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.