A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Craven is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Craven has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Craven MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Craven practice?
- Dr. Thomas Craven has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Craven practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, OK and McAlester, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.