A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cross has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Cross practice?
Dr. Thomas Cross practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Sports Medicine Doctors, Federal Way Orthopedic Surgeons, and Federal Way Surgeons.