Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Cross
Dr. Thomas Cross, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Cross is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Cross has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Cross has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Thomas Cross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.
Dr. Gary Hunter
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Federal Way, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Joshua Johnston
Federal Way, WA 0 mi14
Dr. J Wells
Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Federal Way, WA 0 mi33