A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cross has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Cross DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Cross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cross practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons.