A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cummins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cummins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cummins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hunt Cummins MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cummins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cummins practices Internal Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Internists.