Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cupps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cupps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cupps, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hepatitis B
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cupps graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cupps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Cupps MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cupps practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cupps has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cupps practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists, Washington Internists, and Washington Rheumatologists.