A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cupps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cupps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cupps, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis B
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cupps graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cupps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Cupps MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cupps practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cupps has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cupps practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists, Washington Internists, and Washington Rheumatologists.