A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dalessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dalessio is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dalessio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalessio graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dalessio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Dalessio MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Dalessio practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dalessio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dalessio practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Reidsville, NC.
See Greensboro Radiologists.