Dr. Thomas Dalessio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dalessio?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dalessio?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 7th, 2015

Excellent experience

Dr. D'Alessio recently administered the contrast injection for my shoulder MRI at Greensboro Imaging. He was very detailed in his explanation to me prior to the injection regarding what he was doing and the purpose of the injection. Clear information was given to my orthopedic surgeon which enabled me to FINALLY understand the problem with my shoulder and get some relief!! Dr. D'Alessio was very professional but also down to earth. He listened to my comments and responded to my concerns. I would definately recommend him.

June 8th, 2014