A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas D'Amico, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Death
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony D'Amico MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Thomas D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas D'Amico practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Durham Cardiothoracic Surgeons.