Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas D'Amico
Dr. Thomas D'Amico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, VA, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. D'Amico is affiliated with Rex Healthcare Inc., Duke Raleigh Hospital and Durham Regional Hospital. Dr. D'Amico has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas D'Amico has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Thomas D'Amico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, VA.
Dr. James Lowe Jr
Danville, VA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Alan Simeone
Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, VA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Ulysse Mccann II
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, VA 0.01 mi21