Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas D'Amico
Dr. Thomas D'Amico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, VA, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. D'Amico is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, Duke Raleigh Hospital and Rex Healthcare Inc.. Dr. D'Amico has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas D'Amico has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Thomas D'Amico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, VA.