A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas D'Amico, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Death
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 10 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony D'Amico MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Thomas D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas D'Amico practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Durham Surgeons.