inactive

Thomas A D'Amico MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2016
Very good surgeon. I don't regret the choosing him.

April 29th, 2016
His skills and manner are sensational, but the multi hour consistent waits are disgraceful!

September 11th, 2015
He probably performed good surgery on me, but he gave me very little information before and after. Probably a good surgeon, but gets zero stars from me for bedside manner and patient-centered practice.

June 5th, 2015
I am seeing Dr. D'Amico since 2008. He did my surgery for esophageal cancer and he is doing my follow up.. He is a great person and an excellent doctor. All the people that work with him are great. I am bless to have him us my doctor. I highly recommend him.

April 22nd, 2014
patients mother
I feel he lets his patients down once the surgery is over and they go home. I feel he does not tell you if any mistakes is made during surgery and the post care after sugery with his team is unacceptable. I would never recommend him for any surgery

March 16th, 2011
One of a kind
I have very high regards and total respect for Dr. D'Amico. He does what he says he is gonna do. He delivers. I am very fortunate to be one of his patients.

January 3rd, 2011
There isn't a rating high enough for Dr. D'Amico. After getting a diagnosis and surgery recommendation from a local surgeon, we traveled to Duke to get a second opinion. The result was no surgery necessary which was a great relief since the surgery would be difficult at best. A year has past and all is well. We waited a long time to see him,but there were a lot of really ill people in that oncology unit and all received his kindness and undivied attention.

September 27th, 2010
How I was treated by Dr D;Amico
I cannot put into words how pleased I was with Dr D;Amico and the surgery that he performed for me and also for my father-in-law. He may be running slow on his appointments but that is because he will not say no to a new patient that needs to see him not does he rush you during an appointment. The residents that work with him have always been the best and live up to his standard Would highly recommend to anyone. I still go from Arizona to NC once a year for my follow up because I trust him so much.