A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bird, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dwight Bird MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Bird practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bird has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bird practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.