A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Darrell Cain MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Cain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cain practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.