A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Darrell Cain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Cain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cain practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Geriatric Doctors.