A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Darrell Cain MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Cain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cain practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Westminster, CO.