A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cummins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cummins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cummins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Cummins MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cummins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cummins practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.