Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
6002 Brownsboro Park Blvd
Ste E
East Louisville, Louisville, KY 40207
502-897-1441
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  C. Linville  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I was late to my appointment due to getting lost. His staff, and himself included were awesome to me about being late. He was really into wanting to know what I was having going on and what I wanted to get from having surgery. He was very nice to me, and made me feel comfortable during the whole photo shoot. I would tell others to go to him.

|  Dr, Amazing is what I call him!!!!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Thomas D. Cummins did an awesome job at helping me to regain my self confidence! He is outstanding for the work he does. I visited another cosmetic surgeon that seemed like he was more interested in the money than answering any concerns that I had about Breast Augmentation. Well, when I went to Dr. Cummins, he was happy to answer all my questions and help me to get ready for the Breast Augmentation. Dr. Thomas D. Cummins is amazing! The results I've gotten have been extraordinary and I abslutely feel confident hat he can help anyone, whether it be reduction or augmentation, he is a one of a kind plastic surgeon that goes the extra mile to make sure you feel better!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

Dr Cummins did an excellent job of sewing up my head after I was involved in a car vs bicycle wreck. I can't see a scar where the stitches had been.