A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fisher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Fisher practice?
Dr. Thomas Fisher practices Medical Oncology near Marble Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Marble Falls Oncologists.