Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fisher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Fisher MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fisher has 15 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fisher practices Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX and New Braunfels, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.