Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fisher, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Fisher MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fisher practices Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.