Dr. Thomas Fisher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 22nd, 2013
In 2004 Dr. Fisher after 2 rounds of Chemo, that I didn't respond to, told me that there was nothing else that could be done for me and sent me home from the hospital and put me on Hospice care and said I had 2 to 4 weeks to live. A good friend who is also a doctor in San Antonio found another doctor for me to go to for a second opinion. This new doctor put me back in the hospital where I under went 3 more rounds of more intense Chemo which I responded to and then I received a stem cell transplant. I am not only alive and well today, I am cured from my cancer. If I had listened to Dr. Fisher and not gone for the second opinion I would not be here today.

December 7th, 2011
Awesome Oncologist!
Dr. Fisher is an amazing oncologist! I feel like he's absolutely the best doctor around, and better yet, he's located so close to where I live. Several of his other patients have also commented to me that they think he's an incredible doctor. He takes the time to explain everything in detail, and he is very patient in answering all of my questions. He also seems to be highly respected by his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher!

September 7th, 2010
Daughter of patient
All five of my brothers and sister, two of which are in the medical field were very pleased with Dr. T. Fisher. He was thorough and very honest with us.