Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Griffin
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Newtown Square, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatopathology, Dermatology and Pathology. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Riddle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Griffin has the following 3 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Thomas Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Ralph Scott II
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi52
Dr. Caren Campbell
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Alessandro Bombonati
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi