Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD is board certified in Dermatology - Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Griffin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Griffin practice?
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Media Pathologists.