A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD is board certified in Dermatology - Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Griffin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Griffin MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Griffin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Dermatopathology and Anatomic Pathology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Media Pathologists.