A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Griffin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Griffin practice?
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Conshohocken, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Pathologists.