Overall Review

2.9

November 12th, 2016
dishonest and rude staff
Wilna, Hollie and Carol are so rude and just nasty. You receive more courteous service at Wallmart than here. Imelda is a screaming coldblooded quack, you can read the word " phony Gold-digger" all over her botoxed forehead.

October 6th, 2016
Wilna and Hollie lied and tampered with medical records. Very rude dishonest staff. Dr Harris is a dummy that takes orders from Imelda Harris his kids and his office staff. Pathetic!

August 19th, 2016
Tampered records
Hollie Taylor and Wilna tampered with my medical records. Dr. Harris wife is nastyle and abusive and rans this money hungry office. Dr Harris is just one person working for her. You can't trust this clinic.

October 20th, 2015
Unprofessional rude staff.

January 10th, 2015
disappointed
I met with his NP and was very disappointed with the level of service. I went in for a physical but all that was ordered were lab test. I did not receive an physical exam. When I questioned it she responded "I didn't give you an exam? " When I received my lab results I was given poor advice. I had to sit down with her to review line by line so she can discover my anemia. If I was not an educated patient, I would be thinking everything was fine. Lastly, I'm being billed under Dr. Harris but I never met him once. I'm working with my insurance company to resolve some billing issues. I'm truly disappointed.

November 29th, 2014
not the same since wife Mel (&her family) began running the office
My family & i had been seeing Dr. Harris for about 20 years when we finally gave up. While Dr. Harris is a caring & interested doctor, his wife & her family seem to have turned the office into a Botox mill. I was also pulled into the hype and had Mel perform (experiment with???) Botox services on me about 10 or so years ago. I knew never to go that route again, but would prefer not to go into what a disaster it became (& which was very rudEly handled). Anyway, a once very competent and trustworthy doctor has been overrun by Mel & her crew. The "practice" is nothing more than a wanna be aesthetic clinic under the guise of a medical practice which really is such a shame. Idk if Harris didn't see it coming, but he has certainly been bulldozed along by Mel.

September 17th, 2012
Great doctor
Great staff and Doctor!!

September 4th, 2012
vladimir
bad unprofessional stuff, charge money for their own mistake! stuff is rude, unprofessional and bad for patients and their needs! you would except when you come to doctors office to feel welcome and to understand you but no, they don't even greet you, they tried to take your money in every way they can even if you have excellent insurance! they are not letting you know about charges that you could avoid just cuz they want to make more money of you! hey people i wouldnt recommend this place even to my enemy! i have spoke to their "manager" the lady who seats next to front desk! and she is "manager" who doesn't know what manager means! bad example for that office is her! i dont hate her, she just dont do good job, since i m manager too i can say that! over roll bad place for patients to go! care more about money then about patients in front them selfs! on side Dr. Celina is ok and very nice but stuff around her is unprofessional, rude and they make bad impression of the office!

September 27th, 2011
Great doctor, great staff! Very caring and professional. I would definatly recommend this office to all of my loved ones!

July 6th, 2011
Impressed
First visit to this office and I was very impressed on how quickly it all went. Everyone was very sweet and attentive and I loved the fact that they can do blood work on site. Dr. Harris was very courteous and listened very carefully to my questions.

April 22nd, 2011
Excellent Doctor who cares.

August 24th, 2010
I took my child in to see Dr. harris. What a mistake. We had to go back in three times to have blood drawn, and the wrong tests were ordered each time. We were never reimbursed for the additional expense, neither did we ever receive an apology for the initial misdiagnosis which caused us to end up in the ER. Trying to get through to the DR. while at the hospital to have him change the order for the correct tests was impossible. The PA bungles everything, and the doctor was no better. I have taken my multiple children to many doctors in many places for many reasons over the past twnety years and this was truly the most amazingly bad experience we have ever had. I think, based on our experience, that it is dangerous to go to Dr. Harris office for treatment or even the most simple of tests.