A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Horst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Horst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Horst, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Horst graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Damer Horst MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Horst practice?
- Dr. Thomas Horst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Horst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.