A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- White Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dale Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Internists and Ames Gastroenterologists.