Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kramer
Dr. Thomas Kramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Cranberry Township, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and UPMC St Margaret. Dr. Kramer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Gwynne Bragdon
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Patrick Mcmahon
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Dane Wukich
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi35