Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Township, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.