A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Township, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.