A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Kramer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kramer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Brackenridge, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.