Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Kramer practice?
Dr. Thomas Kramer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Sports Medicine Doctors.