Dr. Thomas Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lee?

Posted on August 21st, 2016

The best doctor my family has ever had! Our family saw Dr. Lee for 14 years and hated to move and leave his amazing care. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Thomas D. Lee.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Great experience for my 6 year old.

the most caring doctor!

Posted on February 5th, 2012

He is AWESOME!!!He treated my 2 year old daughter's chronic ear problems. since then...free from ear issues.What a relief!Also his nurse was great, too. She was very friendly and took care of my daughter like her own. Thank you all!

Dr Lee at Entaa Care Maryland

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr Lee is one of the most caring doctors. Both my husband and I have seen him. He is always attentive to the patient's needs and follow-up, whether it be at an appointment, or a phone call. He is very knowledgeable, even in difficult to treat situations. I would never see another ENT.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

When I arrived on my follow-up visit the office was packed, (I noticed on my first visit that the examination room I was put in seemed filthy and cluttered, the floors looked like they had not been cleaned in months, even the doors were dirty, just not a clean looking environment.) Dr Lee seemed fine but I could not get past the dirt and the cattle call mentality of the office..Was more like a free clinic somewhere, I heard another patient complain on the wait (she was just getting a shot) and the receptionist advised that there was one nurse there to give shots and service the Doctor, and after waiting 50 minutes I was just to frustrated to stay. The receptionist could have explained to people when they signed in that they were a little short today and that there would be a longer wait, instead of waiting for patients to start complaining.

Great Caring Doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2010

Dr Lee is wonderful! I had a very difficult and long term ear infection and he was with me every step of the way and easy to contact.His manner is very caring and knowledgeable. He really takes his time during your appoinments.

Two thumbs up!!!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

I finally found a right doctor for me.Dr. Thomas Lee is amazingly patient and caring. You will feel even pleasant after seeing Dr. Lee. Since I'm a teacher, I often have sore throat & nasal problem. Im so glad to find Dr. Lee. Two thumbs up!!!

Excellent physician!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Lee was extremely professional and friendly. He was able to see me on a same-day appointment and totally resolved the issue I was having. He listened patiently to all my concerns and answered all my questions in a kind, knowledgeable manner. He made me feel so reassured and I am very very grateful for his help and expertise. I strongly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone!

Posted on January 19th, 2017