Dr. Thomas Masten Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Masten?

Thank You for giving me my life back!

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Dr. Masten expalained exactly what my issued was. He took the time to review my MRI layer by layer so that I felt completely informed about the decisions I needed to make for my treatment options. He spent as much time as I needed to answer my questions. I have had my first treatment and 24 hours later feel better than I have in months! Thank You Dr. Matsen, I thank the Lord I have you taking care of me.

Posted on September 15th, 2015