A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V McDonald MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Thomas McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McDonald practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Horseheads, NY and Ithaca, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists and Bronx Psychiatrists.