Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V McDonald MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Thomas McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McDonald practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists and Bronx Sleep Medicine Doctors.