Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. McDonald practice?
Dr. Thomas McDonald practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Horseheads, NY.
See Colorado Springs Neurologists, Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists, Colorado Springs Cardiologists, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.