A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Owens, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Owens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dew Owens MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Owens practice?
- Dr. Thomas Owens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Owens practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.