Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Owens
Dr. Thomas Owens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Psychiatry. Dr. Owens is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill, Duke University Hospital and Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Owens has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Thomas Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Brenda Armstrong
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Durham, NC 0 mi39
Dr. Vijaya-Kumar Reddy
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Andrea Haqq
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Durham, NC 0 mi19