A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Perry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Perry MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Perry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Perry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.