A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Perry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Perry MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Perry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Perry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.