Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Peterson
Dr. Thomas Peterson, MD, DABMA is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.Dr. Peterson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Peterson has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Thomas Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Roy Blackburn III
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Eugene, OR 0.33 mi26
Dr. Martha MacRitchie
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Eugene, OR 0.66 mi33
Dr. Olugbenga Sulaiman
Eugene, OR 0.66 mi21