Dr. Thomas Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Peterson has a true gift
When I first came to Dr. Peterson, I was in severe chronic pain in the right side of my body for over a year. I went from running half marathons,going on full day hikes, to not being able to walk or even pull my leg forward by the middle of the day. I could no longer work due to the disabling pain, and all the mental stress that goes along with having to navigate the medical world. I had 6 MRI's, seen over a dozen specialist and surgeons. Prescribed buckets of pain pills with no diagnosis and no relief in site. After only spending 15 minute with Dr. Peterson, he told me I had a ligament injury in my right hip. He was right! After only one injection of prolo therapy and one injection of PRP, I was on the road to recovery and even taking walks less than 3 weeks later. Over a course of 3 treatments I am almost 100%. Dr. Peterson is a blessing. He is confident and has genuine concern. I consider him a Friend and someone I can wholeheartedly trust. Paula, his office specialist gets an A+ as well. These people are Family now. I am grateful beyond words for the gift Dr. Peterson has given me. He saved my life. I have hope again when I almost ran out of it. Thank you. On to the next adventure!

December 31st, 2013
Fantastic result!
I saw other doctors, spent time on crutches because of the pain, had x-rays...no relief. Two short painless sessions with Dr. Peterson and I was pain-free!!!

March 5th, 2012
Not knowledgeable about prolotherapy, diagnosis or prognosis. Not recommended at all.

October 6th, 2011
He really takes the time to listen to his patients. He doesn't have that mentality of "in and out" like other physicians. He's patient and puts forth the effort to understand your injury and get to know you. His personable attitude makes you feel comfortable and I look forward to our rehab sessions. He deserves 10 stars really!

September 19th, 2011
Excellent physician
Dr. Peterson is your standard nice guy and excellent with sports injuries. I've come to him with a couple different injuries from playing different sports. I'm a bit clumsy I guess you could say. He was great and helped me with rehab. I was back to normal within a month or two for both minor injuries. Excellent doc!

September 16th, 2011
A doctor that knows what he's doing
When I hurt my knee last summer, I knew I was in trouble. Since I play college ball I knew I had to get back in shape fast. So my coach recommended I see a specialist and my mom was able to find Dr. Peterson. He was nice, professional, and extremely helpful. He showed me some different stretches and strengthening exercises that really helped me out. My knee was able to heal correctly and I got the green light to start playing again. Thanks a lot Dr. Peterson!

September 14th, 2011
Brought my ankle back to normal
I had a kink in my ankle after injuring it while playing basketball and then re-injuring it again after going hiking. I came to Dr. Peterson after another doctor referred me. Dr. Peterson has helped my ankle return to normal and I'm able to play sports again and continue with vigorous outdoor activities. He's personable and kept in touch with me all the time to make sure I was doing what's necessary to heal properly.

September 13th, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
After a soccer injury, I came to Dr. Peterson to get me back in shape and back in the game. He's a wonderful doctor! He's friendly and professional. He shows that he genuinely cares about his patients and is eager to help you get in better shape than before an injury.

August 26th, 2011
I had suffered from osteoarthritis in my hand/wrist for many years with no relief of pain until I saw Dr. Peterson. His prolotherapy treatment brought me immediate, and long term, freedom from the pain I had experienced for years. I would highly recommend Dr. Peterson to anyone dealing with joint pain of any kind.

June 19th, 2011
Non-Surgical Treatment
My PCP referred me to the big orthopedic clinic here in Eugene. He recommended surgery for my elbow problem. A friend recommended Dr Peterson. H treated my elbow with PRP and within a few weeks, the pain is gone.

May 19th, 2011
He's treated my family numverous times over the years...
Myself, Mom, and my daughter have been helped greatly, and treated numerous times by him over the years...each time he correctly diagnosed the problem, and helped us avoid surgery. In addition, took great concern for our wellbeing, healing, and referred us to other specialists when needed. And each time it turned out his diagnosis was correct. He didn't hesitate to do what it took to get the best care and healing possible. I have a rare chronic nerve disease, and was in a hit&run auto accident. His office lady is also a real professional, and dealt with the auto insurance company when they were harrasing me about my recovery. Dr. Peterson was the first specialist I'd seen in 2 years of agonizing pain that took action, and included other specialists. He was caring, and listened. He helped me to avoid surgery, and releived my chronic condition to where I have had some of my life back. He also did acupuncture, sent me to the best NUCCA Practitioner Chiropractor, Pain Specialists, Physical Therapy, Massage, MRI & X-rays tests, and Pain Management Psychologist. Each Dr. he sent me to was the best in their field, and gave the best care possible. I know, I have been to more than one of each of these types of dr before, for my disease. Mom had the prolotherapy after an auto accident years ago, and never had a recurrance of symptoms. My daughter was treated for a back injury when only 6 yrs. old, and I was amazed at the quality of the care he provided then, and again later when she was in college with an ankle injury. He truly helped to extend my life, and has been a great help to other members of my family.

May 10th, 2011
Awful
Just a miserable human being.