A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Durand Reed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Reed practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Reed practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastopol, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.