A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 37 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan