Dr. Thomas Rowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rowe?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rowe?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 12th, 2013

Wonderful!

I began seeing Dr. Rowe in 2002 when no other doctor would see me. My feet had become numb and I was scared to death. I checked other doctors and no one had room for a scared woman with numb feet. He diagnosed me with diabetes type 2 and began treatment right away. He has seen me thru thick and thin over the years and he ALWAYS takes time to listen. He doesn't sit you in a room and then leave you there while he is running between 4 other patients. When you call him with a question HE calls you back. He is practice with his wife who is always curtious and also helpful. I will never change doctors. Thank you Dr. Rowe for saving my life time and time again!

September 22nd, 2014