Dr. Thomas Stewart Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 20th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Stewart was a nightmare. Five years later I'm still troubled by how uncaring and unable to listen a man in his position with his credentials was. He was assigned to care for my son while my son was a college student. We ultimately had to involve Dr. Stewart's superiors to release our son from care to undo the wrong Dr. Stewart created. Dr Stewart came into the situation with his mind already made up, rarely listened to my son and lied to us about our son's care. I not only would not recommend this doctor, I regret ever allowing my son to be exposed to him. Dr. Stewart is not a nice person in a field that seems to require much more empathy and listening skills than he is capable of. He did enjoy talking about himself. What a jerk

Adult ADHD