A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Watson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Doyal Watson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Watson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Watson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Watson practices Family Medicine near Burney, CA.
See Burney Family Physicians.