A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Daglish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Daglish is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daglish graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Daglish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta District Hosp, Visalia, Ca
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daglish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Daglish practice?
Dr. Thomas Daglish practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.