A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dailey
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dailey, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Dailey MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Dailey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dailey practices Pulmonary Disease near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Pulmonologists.