A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dake graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Dake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Dake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Dake practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dake practices Family Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Family Physicians.