A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dake
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dake Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dake graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Dake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Dake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Dake practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dake has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dake practices Family Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Family Physicians.