A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dake graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Dake practice?
Dr. Thomas Dake practices Family Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Dake, Dr. Tomas Dake, Dr. Tommie Dake, Dr. Tommy Dake