Dr. Thomas D'Alessandro MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Neurology, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas D'Alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas D'Alessandro, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessandro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessandro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Alessandro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D'Alessandro practice?
Dr. Thomas D'Alessandro practices Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Neurology, Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Northport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Northport Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Northport Neurologists, Northport Radiologists, and Northport Cardiologists.