A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas D'alessandro is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas D'alessandro, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. D'alessandro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D'alessandro MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Thomas D'alessandro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas D'alessandro practices Nuclear Medicine near Northport, NY.
See Northport Nuclear Medicine Physicians.