Dr. Thomas Dalrymple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dalrymple?

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr. Dalrymple treats patients as if they are family. He is great with young children, takes time with each patient and really listens.

I wish he was my doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Dr. Dalrymple was the pediatrician for my four children, now all over 21. My youngest son saw Dr. Dalrymple until he was 20. Dr. Dalrymple always took as much time as was needed by the parent in the appointment. He was caring and compassionate and respectful of a mother's intuition. He remembered my children when we would see him around town. I've never had another doctor who acted like he cared as much as Dr. Dalrymple. I wish he would move on to Family Practice so that he can be my doctor.

Posted on August 5th, 2014