A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dalsaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dalsaso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dalsaso, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsaso graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalsaso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Dalsaso MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dalsaso practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dalsaso has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dalsaso practices Otolaryngology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Otolaryngologists.