Thomas Dalsaso Jr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I broke my nose in a sports-related injury and Dr. Dalsaso Jr did excellent work getting my nose better than it was before. I had previously suffered from sinus infections and nose bleeds and have had neither since the surgery a year ago. Dr Dalsaso was recommended to me and I would definitely recommend him as well. His staff took care of the insurance and I had very little out-of-pocket as a result of my accident.

Posted on November 6th, 2015