Dr. Thomas Dardarian DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bryn Mawr, PA

January 9th, 2017
Amazing, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about his patients
My family all went to the same dr for generations. I switched to Dr. Dardarian and he is simply amazing. When I delivered my son, Dr. Dardarian was not scheduled. I had the nurse call his cell and he came over to deliver my son early on a Sunday am. He will answer any questions or find an answer if he doesn't already know. Very thorough.

July 3rd, 2016
Great Experience
I must admit that I was extremely skeptical about choosing a male gynecologist. I read the reviews about Dr. Dardarian and figured that I'd give him a try. From the moment that I walked in the door, I was impressed. Scheduling an appointment was very easy. When I arrived, I told the receptionist that I was very nervous and her kind words put me at ease. The nurse was great. And Dr. Dardarian was the very first doctor who spoke to me in his office before having me undress in the exam room. He aims to learn more about his patients and I like that. He, the nurse, and medical school student were also very clean, washing their hands upon entering the door and after the examination. If I could I'd give them 1000%. If you're a mother with a teenage or college-aged daughter who needs to see a GYN, I totally recommend him. A few months later, I decided to get birth control and Dr. Dardarian himself called me to discuss it. Most doctors offices have a nurse contact patients but he took the time from his schedule to call me.

December 15th, 2015
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Dardarian. I booked almost all my pre natal appointments with him and every time I left the office feeling confident with his care. He took as much time I needed every time and was very professional. Defenetly he made me feel secure and safe during my pregnancy. Unfortunately he did not delivered my baby.

March 18th, 2015
Surprised by the Reviews
I went to Dr. Dardarian two times and both times I was unimpressed by his bedside manner. If there is any field in the medical profession that needs proper manners, its this field. This review is from about 5 years ago so maybe he has changed, hopefully. The first time I went in for my annual pap exam and the second was approximately 9 months later to investigate a recurring issue. He may be a good doctor as far as diagnosing but both times I was appalled by his bedside manner and comments. Down the road I ran into a nurse (a friend of a friend as well), that once worked for him and after telling her my experiences, she agreed that his bedside manner was terrible.

October 2nd, 2014
Dr. Dardarian delivered my baby during an earthquake. He has a great bedside manner, and is thorough. He is kind, gentle and friendly. I have had children with other doctors, but this was the best experience. I originally switched to the practice because my previous doctor's practice stopped delivering babies. The original plan was to have my baby with his practice then return to my other doctor after the birth. After the excellent care I received from Dr. Dardarian and his colleagues, I had no desire to return to the other doctor. The office staff is great, and the other doctors at the practice are also wonderful.

March 27th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Dardarian has been my OB/GYN for over 6 years now. He has bee my doctor through a breast issue and two children as well as routine exams. He is kind, compassionate and enthusiastic. I can always count on him to listen and have my best interest at heart.

July 29th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have to agree with everyone else that Dr. Dardarian really is an excellent Dr! Hes extremely nice and charismatic and makes you feel so comfortable. I usually request him first when making my prenatal appts. Even though i was passed my weight limit he was positive and told me to take care of it in a positive manner without making me feel bad. I've recommended him to many of my friends!

November 14th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Fantastic doctor! I have been visiting Dr.Dardarian since my second month of pregnancy. After having a miscarriage last year, I as very concerned about my present pregnancy but he gave me full confidence that I can do this. He delivered my baby and was extremely nice when I was in labor. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

July 30th, 2012
Excellent Doc
I first saw Dr Dardarian in the early months of my first pregnanacy, through to the delivery of my daughter. His style is relaxed and friendly, and he honestly cares about a patient's health. He makes sure to take the steps to keep a healthy pregnancy healthy, which is important to me. I recommend him often.

June 27th, 2012
CareBear
Such a good man. I couldn't get in with my regular MD (female), as the practice was very busy for some time. He was new to the practice and available so I decided to give him a chance. I am so glad I did. He is warm, caring and professional--easy to talk to. Your health & well being is his priority.

December 9th, 2011
Dr. Dardarian is the best doctor I see! He always answers my questions and makes sure I am comfortable. I usually have a hard time with ob/gyn visits, but he makes me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone! His assistant, Jessica, is also awesome as well. She is comforting and very knowledgable. They're the bomb!

June 1st, 2010
Dr. Dardarian has provided me with excellent care. He has always been thoughtful, caring, attentive and prompt. He takes the time to insure you the patient have ALL your questions answered. After my surgery, he followed up very closely.I would follow him anywhere for the level of care I received.