A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davidowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Davidowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davidowski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidowski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Davidowski MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Davidowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Davidowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Davidowski practices Dermatology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See State College Dermatologists.