Dr. John Thomas Davidson MD and FACS is male, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidson is Good. Dr. Davidson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vascular Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Davidson practice?
Dr. John Davidson practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Davidson, Dr. Deshawn Davidson, Dr. Jan Davidson, Dr. Hank Davidson, Dr. Shayne Davidson, Dr. Shane Davidson, Dr. Jackie Davidson, Dr. Giovanni Davidson