A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Davidson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Davidson practice?
- Dr. John Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davidson practices Surgery near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Surgeons.