A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans