Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Deas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deas
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Deas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deas graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Deas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Malcolm Deas MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Deas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Deas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Deas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.