Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Deas
Dr. Thomas Deas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deas is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth and Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Deas has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Deas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Charles Kwaw
Fort Worth, TX 0.09 mi25
Dr. Carlos Japas
Fort Worth, TX 0.17 mi34
Dr. David Capper
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.24 mi35