A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Deas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deas graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Deas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Malcolm Deas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Deas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Deas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Deas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.