Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Deas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deas graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Malcolm Deas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Deas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Deas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Deas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.