Dr. Thomas Debauche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Debauche?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Dr. DeBauche for the first time, the staff took my vitals and an EKG, then Dr. DeBauche came out to the waiting area, shook my hand and introduced himself to me, like Doctors used to do; then after performing the most thorough physical I've had in 30 years, answered all my questions and took me off a medication that I never needed. He was appalled when I told him that my previous cardiologist didn't do bloodwork or any type of preventative medicine, and actually used a machine that checked for arterial plaque. When finding no plaque, he prescribed only an 81mg aspirin instead of a blood thinner. His panel of bloodwork that he runs is more comprehensive than any of my previous internal medicine or family doctors ever ordered. He found an aneurism in my husband and my mom that no other doctor had ever noticed. Everyone of his staff is very friendly, caring, and professional. What a novel concept in this day and age to have a Doctor of Dr. DeBauche's caliber!

Awesome Doctor

Dr. DeBauche is an awesome Doctor with an amazing staff of caring professionals! He has "cutting edge" equipment, & phlebotomist on staff, but most of all He truly puts his patient's health first! He spends quality time with each patient, after a thorough physical, ensuring that they fully understand his findings as well as the prescribed course of treatment, along with answering any questions. God has truly blessed Dr. DeBauche with wisdom & knowledge and my husband & I are blessed to have him as our family doctor!.

May 2nd, 2017

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. DeBauche. We love that he is not only an excellent cardiologist, but we appreciate his willingness to spend ample time with us. He is also attentive to our concerns and health questions; he is very conservative in his approach to look at different avenues before recommending surgery.

May 14th, 2016

Awful

Went with my elderly mother's appointment after major surgery. This man likes to hear himself talk. The way he flippantly threw out very frightening diagnoses with no clarification or positive steps toward recovery was appalling. I had asked his nurse to warn him my mom was possibly depressed. He told her, "don't be depressed." Instead of offering any kind of helpful information, he hemmed and hawed and his computer and then rambled about how it always runs slow in the morning. Worst doctor's appointment I've ever been to. She is now terrified to go to the doctor.

September 3rd, 2015

slow slow slow

Had to wait over 2 hours and then he wasn't available because he was in a meeting. Won't go back and will make sure I tell all my friends not to see this doctor

December 26th, 2013

Stay away

Horrible, arrogant, does not listen to patients. Even other dr and nurses speak poorly of him.

April 9th, 2012

DBH

I love Dr. DeBauche! He is so concerned about his patients and their health and well-being. When you go to him, you will never feel rushed, and you can rest assured that he will answer any and all of your questions. My husband and I both see him and his partner for our care, and I would never go to anyone else.

October 26th, 2009