A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deeble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Deeble is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deeble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeble graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Deeble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arthur Deeble MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Deeble practice?
- Dr. Thomas Deeble has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Deeble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Obstetricians & Gynecologists.