A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deegan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deegan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Deegan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Deegan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Deegan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Deegan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Deegan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.