Dr. Thomas John Deegan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deegan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deegan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Deegan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deegan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Deegan practice?
Dr. Thomas Deegan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Urgent Care Centers.