A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dehaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dehaven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehaven
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dehaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dehaven, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehaven graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dehaven has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Dehaven MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Dehaven practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dehaven has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dehaven practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.