A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dehaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dehaven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehaven
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dehaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dehaven, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehaven graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dehaven has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Dehaven MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Dehaven practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dehaven has 14 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dehaven practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gilmer, TX and Kilgore, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.