Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dehaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dehaven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehaven
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dehaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dehaven, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehaven graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dehaven has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Dehaven MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Dehaven practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dehaven has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dehaven practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.