- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dehaven is Satisfactory. Dr. Dehaven has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dehaven, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Keratoconus eye, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehaven graduated from Univ. of TX Southwestern SOM.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dehaven has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Frances Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dehaven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dehaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Dehaven practice?
Dr. Thomas Dehaven practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, TX and Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Dehaven, Dr. Tomas Dehaven, Dr. Tommie Dehaven, Dr. Tommy Dehaven