Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Depner
Dr. Thomas Depner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Depner is affiliated with Regional Medical Center-San Jose, El Camino Hospital and O'Connor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Depner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Depner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Abigail Kopecky
Internal Medicine, Residency
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Matthew Eldridge
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Katherine Therese Cayetano
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi