A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Depner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Depner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Depner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Depner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arnold Depner MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Depner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Depner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Depner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Nephrologists.