A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Deporter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Deporter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deporter
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Deporter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Deporter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deporter graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Deporter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Elden Deporter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Deporter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Deporter has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Deporter practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.