A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Derbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Derbes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derbes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Derbes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derbes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derbes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Derbes MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Derbes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Derbes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Derbes practices Neurology near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Panama City Neurologists.