A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Desperito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Desperito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Desperito, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Desperito graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desperito has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Desperito MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Desperito practice?
- Dr. Thomas Desperito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Desperito practices Urology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Newark Urologists.